This company has several hundred thousand dollars worth of continually rented and already manufactured revenue generating rental stock inventory plus another almost three hundred thousand dollars in furniture, fixture, and equipment all included in this sale.
This is a global leader specializing in high-quality manufacturing, rental services, and maintenance of certain types of relatively easily manufactured audio/visual-related equipment. With a reputation for customization, superior quality, and innovative technology integration, this company offers a competitive edge in the audiovisual industry. The company’s comprehensive solutions, loyal customer base, and exceptional customer support make it an attractive investment opportunity for those looking to enter or expand their presence in the A/V presentation and production market.
- Strong presence in the dynamic and growing audiovisual (A/V) production industry
- Manufacturing and rental services of equipment
- Serving a diverse customer base, including event planners, production companies, businesses, educational institutions, hotels, and entertainment venues
- Increasing demand for high-quality immersive experiences
- Customized and high-performance equipment tailored to customer requirements
- Flexible rental services for temporary or short-term usage
- Stable, reliable, and vast industry expertise
- Positioned for steady growth
Starting in the late 1950’s, by providing solutions, this company has evolved into an industry leader with deep industry knowledge and superior manufacturing capabilities. To this day, it takes pride in offering an extensive lineup of top-notch pieces of equipment made per specs or rentable as in stock, all meticulously crafted in the U.S.A., ensuring unrivaled quality and supporting domestic manufacturing.
Total Sales: $1,375,744
Cash Flow: $350,426
FFE: $294,555 (Included in Price)
Inventory: $653,701 (Included in Price)
Reason For Sale:
To focus on a different company and not divide attention as owners own multiple corporations.
Training & Support:
As much as needed and as agreed during the purchase process.
Year Established: 1959
Owner Hours Per Week: Monday to Friday 7 AM to 6:30 PM
Lease Option: New lease to be drafted
Monthly Rent: TBD
Type of Location: Commercial/Industrial
Square Footage: 20480 manufacturing and renatl space plus 950 shared office space
This business occupies approximately 20,480 square feet of space and shares another 950 square feet of this single story building.
- Established reputation and track record in the A/V production industry
- Strong customer base and client relationships
- Consistent revenue growth and profitability
- High customer satisfaction and positive feedback
- Extensive product portfolio with a wide range of screen options
- Innovative and cutting-edge technology utilized in manufacturing
- Efficient and reliable rental services with prompt delivery and setup
- Strong network of partners
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and handle large-scale projects
- Proactive customer support and responsive after-sales service
- Continuous research and development to stay at the forefront of industry trends and advancements.
Competition can differ depending on regional market dynamics, specific products, and target industries. Only a couple primary competitors exist of this caliber.
As businesses and organizations adapt to the changing landscape, a significant trend can be observed: New clients are increasingly turning to this company for their equipment replacement needs even when keeping existing equipment, they often need certain components replaced.