Leverage Growth and Success with Your Own Packaging Distribution Business
Step into the lucrative world of packaging distribution and shape a prosperous entrepreneurial future.
Why Invest in a Packaging Distribution Business?
- Booming Industry: The packaging industry is expanding at an unprecedented rate, offering robust business opportunities.
- Evergreen Demand: With a vast array of industries relying on packaging, the demand for packaging distribution services is consistent and growing.
- High Profit Margins: Efficient operations and the high demand pave the way for healthy profit margins.
Propel Your Business Success with Our Proven Model
Launch and grow your packaging distribution business with our comprehensive support and guidance.
- Franchise Opportunities: Benefit from our established brand and proven business model.
- Training & Support: Receive extensive training and ongoing support to ensure your business success.
- Supply Chain Mastery: Our expertise in supply chain management gives you an edge over the competition.
This company is selling for $500,000 + inventory. The approximate inventory value is currently $130,000 and may fluctuate.
Established over three decades ago as a wholesale distribution company specializing in packaging materials, this company has grown to become one of the most successful and reputable niche packaging distributors in the greater Chicago area through wholesale distribution and an e-commerce website.
Over the past few decades, this company has established and maintained a strong and loyal customer base. It takes enormous pride in being highly regarded as being customer-focused with very responsive service. They have loyal, seasoned employees with over 60 years of combined experience and are committed to quality and service.
This company has demonstrated an annual growth ranging from 20-30% by increasing the share from customers who were originally buying certain packaging. Since expanding its product lines and distribution in 2003, the company has grown to over 10,000 products servicing all segments of its customer base. They are highly regarded as offering high-quality packaging at a competitive price.
The company has an excellent reputation in the Chicago market and has an active social media presence, providing an opportunity to contribute to growth.
Cash Flow: $171,445
FFE: $107,100 (Included in Price)
Reason For Sale:
Seller owns other companies and will continue supporting this company from a business to business standpoint even after the sale.
Training & Support:
As much training as needed and agreed during the purchase process.
Year Established: 1987
Monthly Rent: 7100
Type of Location: Commercial & Light Industrial
Square Footage: 9100