Sale includes: The one franchise, support, training, and even a current customer base.
Successful Franchisor seeks Franchisees for Illinois territories. All you need is a cell phone and a laptop or desktop computer. This business can be run out of your home, home office or an existing office you have for another business.
- This company is the pioneer in automotive mobile/on-site non-mechanical reconditioning and has been the industry leader since 1990.
- The geographic territory saturation in the U.S. is less than 15%, which makes this a huge opportunity.
- The customer base is entirely B2B and in place.
- Franchisee Candidates do not need to have prior experience in the automotive industry. The franchisees do none of the work in repairing damage to vehicles, but, rather, manage those who do. A successful franchise candidate will have the skills to initially manage 4 technicians. Each technician can produce anywhere from $4000-$10,000 in sales weekly.
- Franchises currently exist in 30 states. The purchase price of the franchise is only $75,000. We suggest that a new franchisee have an additional $20,000 to $25,000 available for working capital.
- Brokers have sold established Franchises at prices that have ranged between $200,000 and $800,000, which is in addition to having excellent cash flow while the business was being built.
This company has grown steadily for ten years with franchises in 30 states. The Illinois territory has barely been tapped and franchises are available across the entire state of Illinois. Historical expected net earnings are 45% +/- of gross sales which can vary based on each managing style.
An introduction to the franchisor will be made and complete details will be provided once we have a CA & BPFS on file, which is good for at least six (6) months with ABA.
Asking Price: $75,000.00 (additional $20,000-$25,000 in working capital suggested)
Gross annual sales (approximately): $240,000-$2,400,000 (results vary depending on franchisee)
Cash Flow (approximately): 45% +/- of gross sales (depending on franchisee)
Value of inventory (approximately): No inventory is stocked