Fine Wine & Craft Beer Business for Sale in Chicago Suburbs.................$95,000.00 + Inventory
Fine wine and craft beer business built out to encourage retail customers to thoroughly enjoy their experience. Custom designed interior space to accommodate hosting wine tasting events and private parties. Featuring the best of hand crafted beers and small batch wines from around the world. This business also incorporates a few fine touches that are not common in most wine/beer shops.
The upside is huge for a seasoned beverage connoisseur to take over without skipping a beat or for a new entrepreneur to take advantage of this fully operational business that has successfully completed its first two years in business. A hands on owner/operator can take advantage of operating this business with very minimal additional labor costs needed. An owner/operator can also hone the inventory purchases as well as enhance inventory selection to take advantage of the space in any number of ways. This is a very clean and well-positioned business to use as an entry into the local business community and continue to foster the unique dynamic that has already been established by the current owner.
Sale includes: All Business Assets such as the Business Entity, all Furniture/Fixtures/Equipment, etc...
- Modern recently remodeled space in modern building
- Quickly established business with consistent growth
- Reputation for high quality products and customer service
- Cost effective high traffic location
- In business district & social center of this community
- Ample on-site parking in spaces as well as adjoining parking lots
- Easy access from all directions via major routes/hwy system
- Right at a major Metra stop for commuters
- Purchase Price: $95,000.00 (plus inventory)
- Inventory Value (approx): $19,000.00
- Gross Annual Sales (approx): $180,000.00
- Asset Value (approx): $160,000.00
- Building Information (approx): 1500 Square Feet
- Rent (approx): $2570.00
Call Dennis for more details. Confidential visits are welcome. In order to accommodate prospective buyers, phone conferences and in-person meetings with the seller are being scheduled once a confidentiality agreement is in place.
Contact: Dennis Hansmann (President/Managing Broker/Owner) email@example.com or 312-360-1955