National Sports & Breaking News Broadcasting/Production Company for Sale............... $1,990,000
This business is pre-qualified for at least 1.5 million in SBA financing toward the purchase price.
If you have an interest in professional sports such as the NFL, NBA, NHL, PGA, etc... and/or various collegiate championships such as the NCAA, than this is the business for you. If you are interested in breaking news coverage and playing a role in historical events coverage, than this is the business for you. This technology based professional service is a necessary key component used to broadcast all major sporting events including the Super Bowl as well as other network broadcasts including breaking news of all kinds. This company serves the major television broadcasting and production organizations including major Network TV and Cable TV Networks such as the NFL Channel, ESPN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, The Weather Channel, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, C-SPAN, etc.
This company has custom designed highly current technology providing a key component to broadcasts of all kinds including major national sports tournaments and championships for professional and NCAA teams, political events, breaking news, inaugurations, festivals, natural disasters, local news, corporate conferences, and many other broadcast types where technology is needed to deliver a far reaching experience.
This company serves the Central United States regions, but also serves other US regions including coastal regions as well as international markets. This particular company leads the industry with its uniquely varied capacity of available services within this particular business model. The purchase value is weighted in part due to a significant investment in and the on-going value of the operational assets that will transfer to the new owner. This company is poised to expand their market reach by 20-30% or more using the same existing operational assets.
The current owner is only involved on a very part-time basis as needed. Seasoned employees currently perform the daily operational duties. A new owner with interest in scaling this model across the country will be in a position to do so by implementing continued expansion using business practices that are already in place.
All business assets, the business entity, all furniture/fixtures/equipment, all business relationships, and all cash flow.
Key upside for new owner:
- High profit margins
- Industry leader in service and quality
- Top-Notch professional service provider
- Long-term business history
- Long-term client relationships
- Diverse client/customer base
- Unique broadcast and production capabilities
- Highly customized cutting edge equipment
- Seasoned employees and technicians
- Solid business alliances
- National and international experience
- Limitless geographic opportunities
- Ever evolving demand for this needed service
- Seller is only minimally involved in current operations as needed
- Seller is willing to stay involved as a consultant for up to five years
- Purchase Price: $1,990,000.00
- Annual Gross Sales (approximate 4 year average): $952,896.00
- Annual Cash Flow (approximate 4 year average)): $409,448.00 (to semi-active owner)
- FF&E value (approximately): $1,880,000.00
*** In order to accommodate prospective buyers, phone conferences and in-person meetings with the seller are being scheduled once a confidentiality agreement is in place and a financial ability has been established.
Please contact Dennis for more details at the email and phone number listed below.
Contact: Dennis Hansmann (President/Managing Broker/Owner) firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-360-1955